Fish ravioli with white truffle sauce
Ingredients for 4 people
- 6 eggs
- 300 grams of flour 0
- 400 g sea bass fillet
- 180 gr of sauce with white truffle T & C
- 10/15 gr of pickled white truffle T & C
- 3/4 grams of garlic
- salt and extra virgin olive oil to taste
- First put some olive oil in a pan, add the garlic, parsley and hovers above the sea bass fillets. Porta cooked on both sides and once ready, lightly room.
- Now occupied ravioli. On a system pastry board the flour and put in the middle 4 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs. Knead, like any other pastry, and leave for a few minutes the mixture by covering it with a cloth.
- Now begin to pull the dough, cerando to give him an almost rectangular shape. Arm yourself with the dedicated tool and start to cut the dough into many squares.
- Now take the bass, sminuzzalo well with a fork and began to stuff the fish ravioli.
- Once you have closed them for good, let them boil in salted water until it will not float.
- Meanwhile gently warms the white truffle sauce (not too much or you’ll lose the aroma) and when the dumplings are ready, season them and add some of truffle whitebait in brine.