Gnocchi with squid ink with pumpkin and white truffle sauce
- 250 grams of flour 00
- 4 grams of squid ink
- 1 kg of potatoes
- salt to taste
- with pumpkin sauce and white truffle T & C
- The first thing to do to prepare the dumplings is to wash the potatoes (do not peel them!) Then put them to boil in salted water.
- When they are cooked, remove them from the pot and pelale still hot. He then goes on with a potato masher, put everything in a bowl and let cool.
- Now 00 Also join the flour, salt (if you feel the potatoes before they need it) cuttlefish black and knead everything until you get a soft dry compound.
- Now take the dough and transfer it on a floured pastry board. Take one portion and, rolling up his hands, from the shape of a loaf, then you’re going to cut into small dumplings.
- Transfer the gnocchi on a floured tray and allow to rest for about fifteen minutes and then throw them in boiling water: when you come to the surface will be ready!
- While the gnocchi with cuttlefish cooked, very gently warms the pumpkin and white truffle sauce (10/15 gr per person). When the dumplings are ready you will only have to serve with this fragrant seasoning!
- If by chance you have of white truffles at home, tagliane some slat above the dumplings: the result is truly exceptionalP