Sole with White Truffle and Verdicchio
Ingredients for 4 people
- 20-25 grams of fresh white truffles (if available)
- 4 large flounders
- 1 pot full of flour
- 50 grams of white truffle butter T & C
- 1 glass of Verdicchio
- the juice of a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Starts well with clean soles very well, sprinkle with the lemon juice and let stand for ten minutes.
- Once you are lightly marinated, pass them in flour, service available by a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, cospargile of white truffle butter and bake at 180 degrees.
- After a few minutes, extract the sole, salale, Bagnale with Verdicchio and completes the cooking (about twenty minutes).
- Once ready, Arrange them on a platter with the gravy. And if you have a little ‘fresh white truffles, do not hesitate to use it! It will make your soles even more fragrant and irresistible.