Croissant salty, fillled with savory sauce with white truffles and truffle mortadella
- 300 grams of flour 00
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 packet of yeast salt
- 150 ml of water
- salt and extra virgin olive oil to taste
- sauce with white truffle T & C
- mortadella with summer truffle T & C
- First you have the flour on a pastry, adding the center oil, teaspoon of sugar and yeast. Begin to gently work the dough and add floor even water plan.
- Work the dough until you get a soft dough, smooth and not stick to your fingers.
- Now take a pastry, cospargila of flour and start to roll out the dough until it reaches a thickness of 3mm. Cut the dough into rectangles, then the rectangles into triangles, cutting diagonally.
- Now take the triangles and starts to roll them up to get the classic form of croissants.
- Arrange them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in oven at 180 ° for 10 minutes, or until not assume a slight golden color.
- When they are ready, remove them from the oven, allow to cool and proceed to stuff! Cut them in half, sprinkle a generous helping of white truffle sauce (it is never enough!) And an equally generous amount of mortadella with summer truffle.