Arista pork pudding with white truffle cream
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 kg of pork loin
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 100 g butter
- 25 grams of white truffle cream T & C
- Salt to taste
- First, melt the butter in a large pot and let cook the pork side 3/4 minutes, add salt and cook until it will create a wonderful crust on the surface.
- Now pour the milk into the same pot where there is the pork and let simmer for about 40 minutes.
- When almost cooked add even white truffle cream, you’ll leave on heat for about 2 minutes (if it gets too hot loses some Aroma!).
- Now remove the meat from the pan, and affettala guarniscila with milk and truffle sauce left in the pan.
- Ah, if you have fresh white truffles available, do not hesitate to use it! Some scaglietta over the meat will make it even tastier